- I've really been craving water, the beach, etc. Any good Adventure/Bucket List Ideas that involve these items? hit me up mates!
Live Life as If Everyday was a New Experience; Thus, turning the Ordinary into an Adventure. Challenge the Mind, Challenge the Being, for if not, are we really here anyways?Let's get freaky.
- Cheers Mates! I have decided that my Adventure Book will now start to include my work-outs and fitness activities as well. I have let myself slack off lately in the last few months, and I have reconnected with my determination to get back to my normal self. That in itself is an Adventure in my Book!
- Into the Wild
- As Summer approaches, I have begun to crave your slightly tattered and re-dried pages that smell of old times.Ah, I've found love.
- As I enjoy the tatter-tatter of the rain falling upon my rooftop I begin to wonder if today's adventure is even possible. Plans for the racetrack may have to be forgone for the evening if mother nature continues. However, the rain is very peaceful in retrospect.
- Ahoy... when life gives you lemons. Thinking upon ones' toes may be the biggest adventure of the day.
Page 1 of 1